Thread: ICS questions??
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 03:33 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ICS questions??

I have a Sprint TP activated on Verizon. I want to use WMwifirouter with my ipod touch & my unlimited data, but I can't keep it working for any amount of time.

I have figured out it is an ICS problem & it doesn't seem to matter what ROM I use (I have tried every darn one of them).

I flashed this morning to one of the SSK ROM's & then installeed the ICS cab. It works perfectly the first time I connect it to my LT & finds an IP address almost instantly. I hooked the touch to it & used it all the way to work on the net & it worked fine.

The problem is, as soon as I shut down WMwifi & restart the phone it never works again. At that point, if I hook it to the LT, it says "limited connectivity" & never finds an IP address.

Does anybody have a solution to this???

~John