View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 10:12 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP Dead? (Freezes, soft reset, will not boot)

I don't mean any hostilities. I'm just sayin While I understand your plight, I am offering a solution. Try reverting back to stock and see if those problems persist. If they do, then you genuinly have a problem, if not, then for some reason or another, your phone doesn't like custom roms.

There are people here who have had to have their MB replaced, among other things. These things are electronic and murphy's law states that anything that can go wrong most definatley will at some point. I read on here more than I post and I have read people stating that they have flashed a new rom (any rom in general) and now their TP is acting strange (various reasons from keyboard not working to the screen not working right) then slamming HTC for making a crappy product!

But just because one rom workes killer on one TP, doesn't mean it will work on another. I know, but they are all the same right? Doesn't matter. No two things are exactly alike. I don't mean to be harsh or anything man, I get frustrated at people that flash a new rom, TP goes haywire, and they want to return or exchange it without reverting back to stock first.