View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 06:48 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP Dead? (Freezes, soft reset, will not boot)

ok people.....come on......I understand that custom roms have a lot of benefit for the most part and most work great....BUT when The phone runs fine, then you add a custom rom and it acts up like a redheaded stepchild and people freak out and say "My phone is broke...I want it replaced!". What does that tell you?? Try flashing back to the stock rom and see if those problems persist before trying to get your phone replaced. It's most likely just a bad install or something got corrupt. It's only common sense. No wonder they are raising the TEP to 100 smakaroos.

Last edited by gator352; 03-02-2009 at 06:53 PM.