View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 02:47 PM
MrHawaii
No Mo' WinMo :(

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint diamond how to "select all" to delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ducati13 View Post
I can't for the life of me find out how to select all my text message or mail messages to delete them all at once. I can slide on all of them with the stylus and then delete but was hoping there was a quicker way.
Which ROM are you using? As they are saying other roms have "Select All" or "Select All Older" options, then you can delete them. If you don't want to unlock your phone and put a custom ROM, you can put the Official Leaked Sprint ROM found in the CDMA Diamond Upgrades forum. That ROM has those options.

If you want to stay on your original Stock ROM, you can do TF3D Messages>All Messages (Left Soft Key)>Menu (Right Soft Key)>Tools> Clear Text Messages. That will clear all of your text messages.

Best of Luck!