View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 12:59 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Black home screen text - (have the manilla file for it, but it voids bg4 all tabs

Thats not true as I have that file and I have background for all pages.. I guess it depends on what method you use to get background for all I have munrus/nisse setup and I do have that file, I just had it edited to clean up my home screen so I'm sure of it.

Here is a link to my setup:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...64&postcount=2

Last edited by eenieMINI; 03-02-2009 at 01:01 AM.