View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 03/01/09] MrHawaii PCM Keyboard v23 Skins

Thanks! Here are some shots of my current theme. It is based on the Dream 2 skin, like Mr. Hawaii's, but not as refined as his. The layout is my own, and one I have been using with PCM Keyboard since pre-.15 when the skinning method changed (with some minor updates since then).

I am going for a minimal look, and I prefer a really big keyboard. My landscape mode is really huge. I made it that way because I liked the big keyboard on the Samsung Instinct.

Let me know what you think. If anyone wants it, I will post it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Screen02.jpeg (17.9 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpeg Screen03.jpeg (17.4 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpeg Screen04.jpeg (11.9 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpeg Screen05.jpeg (11.1 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.