View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 06:12 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ActiveSync unable to setup partnership with XP

Are you using the same usb cable you have been? I have two usb cables that do that to me but if I use the stock one or one other that I have that specifically said data cable I get the prompt.. the other two are great for charging but somehow don't work for data connect so when I plug them into my computer it basically acts as a charge port only.