View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 11:02 PM
sadthai
PPCGeeks Regular

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Dwizzy130 simple VGA rlToday iphone theme

Dwizzy130 made the simple iphone theme for rltoday in qvga resolution.

i made this VGA theme for rltoday base on his work. i posted this theme over at xda and got pretty good feedbacks. i thought that i would post it here too incase someone may missed it.

download the cabs here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XSRFYR55

firs time install instruction: all that you need the zip file above, which has two cab files.

1. i recommend install nuenobar first, then (1b) the theme cab after.
2. restart your device, go into your today setting and enable rltoday.

ohyeah you may want to disable all your today list if you have anything enabled.

in addition to dwizzy qvga theme, i have added call history button with number of missed call showing, and number of voicemail also added to the corner of the phone icon. the number of emails and sms also work.

what so good about this theme is that it is super light weight to run, and seems very staple. the whole cab is about just a little bit over 1mb not counting the font files, and only about 25 files altogether. tf3d has aover 1000 files and take maybe 15mb to 20mb of ram to run.

dwizzy deserve all the credits for the theme.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=12695
rotlaus for rltoday plugin
also credit to n2chem for the nuenobar, and jackleleung for the call history shortcut.
thanks to nexvision for helping with some of the codes.
all the artists that made the original graphic and icons, that i have edited and put together.

contacts icon is linked to icontact.exe, so you may want to install icontact

to play with the configuration, open up and edit the skin.xml file in your "program files/rltoday/......./
This post has been thanked 4 times.