Thread: Windows CE?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 01:46 PM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows CE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd85233 View Post
So, At work (Target). We have these really nifty things that help us find where things go...anyways, I was bored one time and was able to bypass the Target Shell and load up the Device's OS. To my surprise, it was running some version of windows. With some research, I found that it is Windows CE. It looks really cool to mess around with.

Here's a link to what it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_CE

I was wondering, can we run this on out HTC devices? Compared to what we have at Target, out TP should be superior to their devices.
LOL those things... I'm sure your GSTL or STL would be THRILLED if they see you do go-backs with your Touch Pro.

But... it has no barcode reader, and I'm sure using the keyboard to put in those UPCs is just as hard as to trying figure out which section those go-backs belong to lol.

(ex-Target cashier here lol)