View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 12:10 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC TP - Sprint Picture Mail (please help)

I've had that problem before with it directing me to windows live.... access picturemail through the mail screen then navigate to your picture, it will work that way. the only way I fixed it was hard reset but after awhile the problem came back. I just access picmial from the mail tab then access the picture to send.