View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 10:36 AM
hibby50
The Hibster

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Audio Manager Library Has Unmapped Files

Sup guys? I spent the last 2 days vigorously working on my media library, and have finally perfected it. I have 2 slight problems with HTC Audio Manager though. Please do not suggest other players. I have been there and done that, and my Audio Manager (for some reason) does not crash anymore. So here are the problems. For one, I had synced it before, then redone the tagging. So I deleted all the old files manually, then synced it again. However it now has those files in the library with an ! instead of album art. There are about 20, and when you tap it in the library, nothing happens. When you are flicking through albums, it just skips it. Is there any way to clear the library and have it rescan everything? Possibly delete a .xml? The second problem is that it is scanning in all my ringtones. If this is not preventable I'm cool with that. TIA and peace!

Last edited by hibby50; 02-28-2009 at 10:41 AM.