View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 09:25 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MrHawaii PCM Keyboard v23 Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
I ran into that too. Try not to edit the size. Also, if it is not showing that it has changed after you change your theme in options, try to do a soft reset. I had a few times when I was first trying to make a dark theme that it wasn't changing not matter how dark I made the keys. My phone froze once when it didn't change color, so I did a soft reset and woila it changed! Weird beta version I guess. Well again best of luck!
Yeah... the testing seems to be the funky part. I started using the MS WM 6.1 emulator last night to do the testing and it does help because it resets faster, etc. I had the same problem when I edited the arrow keys, and after a few soft resets the edited ones just showed up, but I still can't get it to click with the key5 files. I will keep trying though.