View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 09:12 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MrHawaii PCM Keyboard v23 Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
Open up my settings.ini to find what you want. If you can't find it, PM me and I will gladly let you know.
Yeah, I have been looking at your settings since last night

It has already helped me some. I almost have my base theme the way I want it now, then just need to do fine tuning and little improvements.

*edit* My main stumbling point is that if I edit the key5 and key5p it always still shows the old png's and not my edited ones.