View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 07:04 PM
jucytec
Regular 'Geeker

jucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Touch PRO to SPRINT service???

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvinghost View Post
Hey guys i just bought a Verizon Touch Pro but i have a sprint service so i am trying unlock it then Edit the ESN to use it with my sprint account and then put a Good ROM on it.

Thank you for any help possible.

so here are my questions:

1. which on is the best file to use to unlock my Verizon Touch pro
2. how to SuperCID the phone
3. which software is the best for the ESN editting (uniCDMA, QPST, or anyother)??
4. then what is the best ROM to Use with Sprint Service??

Thank you again
I'm sure a lot of people are confused about this post...

WHY???? would you spend $$ on getting a Gimped VZW Touch Pro and Unlock it to use with Sprints Service??

That is like getting the WORST of both worlds.

If you are with sprint... get a SPRINT touch pro. I think u are a bit confused...

In terms of your questions, READ the stickies up above in this forum. for CDMA Touch Pros. Unlock, Reflash, ROM Cooking is all covered.

In terms of ROM flashing u'll need to try them before u can decide... I've flashed mine... once a day for 2 weeks to try out different ones.

I'd return it and get the Sprint TP...