View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 03:04 PM
jringo718
N00b

jringo718 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint texting/missed calls issue is out of control

I don't know if there is a large number but I know a lot of people have complained about this before of getting texts slow, minutes even hours late. Also calls going straight to voicemail.

I am not sure if this is a Sprint issue or TP issues, but I know I had texting problems with my Q9C too.

I mean, its hard to communicate through text now because the other person gets annoyed of your late responses or the conversation seems reallystretched out. I really dont like talking on the phone that much unless its my girl so I depend on texts, which I send a lot every month. Whats the point of having unlimited text on your phone if it doesn't even work? For 6 months I have been paying an extra $15 to ATT to use their reliable texting service, but I shouldn't be paying that and carrying and extra phone along.

I have been in contact with someone from the corporate office and she hasn't been able to find any problems. The map shows I am in great coverage(New York City). I think anybody that has problems should call corporate and keep complaining so something can be done.