View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 10:28 AM
wmdunn
VIP Member

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth turning off randomly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akates View Post
So my first Diamond had an issue where the bluetooth would randomly shut off, I believe only when it was paired to my car. It wouldn't just disconnect the connection, it would actually toggle off the bluetooth on the phone so that the icon wasn't even showing anymore. I exchanged my phone through TEP but the new one is doing the same thing. This is happening with/without S2U2 and even when S2U2 is installed it's set to not go into Standby which seems to be everyone else's solution to this issue. Any chance I just had 2 buggy phones or is something else causing this?
Are you running a custom rom? A while back (and I can't remember exactly where it was), I read on these forums or over at XDA that some others were having the same kind of problem. Turned out that the custom rom they were using, had a blue tooth timer built in by the chef. This may have nothing to do with your issue, but thought I'd mention it ... good luck.