View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 04:49 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Backup Applications/Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by kphillips View Post
I have a question pm using the PIM Backup. I want to set it to automatically backup. I ahve selected aal that i want to backup.on the next screen it gives the option to schedule. I am confused on wht to select. Can someone please help me with the settings on this screen?
Thanks
press the schedule button... select what days you want it to automate... select the time you want it to automate for those days... MAKE SURE YOU HIT "Validate"... boom you're done.

Best... Member... Ever...