View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 12:35 PM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master
Threadstarter

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best DIY Video Cable! (Best $3.50 You've Ever Spent!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akastixx View Post
heh, the circle of thanks goes around full circle! this works flawlessly, so does the reg hack only! option http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59236

ugh, i bought the cables that i recommended and some retractable one just in case, but i only received the retractable ones.

anyway, the video out screen comes up, but i get no video on my tv. i select ntsc, but nothing happens. switching the red and vellow doesn't work either. audio is fine, but it has always been. maybe it's the cables. EDIT: This works on my standard def TV, but not my high def. I even used the option to accept a standard def signal (phone) and no dice. Any suggestions anyone?
That's weird that your TV doesn't pick up the composite signal. The input slots on your TV may be broken. Just double check you're on the right channel and plugged in all the right areas. I was able to use it with my HDTV so it may be something wrong with the inputs on your HDTV. The ones you recommended work absolutely perfect though.

Last edited by Darkjedi; 02-26-2009 at 12:38 PM.