View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 11:48 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: I am New PPC user had some questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz@r View Post
Frist of all hi to everyone.

I am a new PPC user. The phone I choose was the HTC Diamond from Sprint. I will used with my country CDMA carrier. I just need to know if the is a way to change the Sprint theme of the touchflo and use it with the standard HTC theme?

Thanks
yes, do a search, its here somewhere. ill look also for you. is this what you want? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42150

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-26-2009 at 11:52 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.