View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 03:38 PM
mulhiny
Almost a VIP

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Error with Sprint Navagation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat4twamp View Post
Ya that is what is crazy, so I start my phone up for the first time. Navagtion works fine, About two days later (give or take) I fire it up again and now it asks me to either subscribe to a 24 hr or Month subscription. I call sprint and they are like this is a glitch in the system, just subscribe to the month and everything is fine and you will not be charged because you have the everything data plan. But when I go to subscribe to the month and click accept terms it just keeps giving me those error messages. I called sprint Tech back and the lady is dealing with TELENAV and said she will call back when they figure out what is going on.
Could just very well be something wrong on sprints end. Personally I don't use TeleNav anymore and don't even have it installed so I can't check it. I find Google Maps to be much better. You lose the turn by turn "talking" directions, but I could never hear them anyway, lol...

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley