View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 02:24 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Change Wallpaper of ONE tab [Not Home]

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefreak View Post
It definately do able but its definately in mode9 or lua code... Cuz for example the Comm manager has that white background. And that is written the same way a tab is. Same with the music libary. My suggestion is disect these 2 sections mode9 and lua and see if you can find what is called to set the background.

PS: As a software engineer im just curious about being able to do anything I want in TouchFlo code so im slowly (still a student so i have little free time) trying to backward engineer these mode9 and lua code so I can perty much make any kind of tab I want. Im not look for this solution but I'll keep an eye out when im reading the code and ill let you know if I stumble on it.
So, while you're poking... find for me how to remove the alarm and all day events from the home screen 1c684cd8_manila... I've done the other edit to clear the events but the scheduled alarm and dates show up.. I'm sure its in the above file but when I remove references (similar to I removed carrier name to get rid of the "Sprint" my screen stops scrolling up and I get a "0 Missed Calls" on the screen....so I'm taking off too much of something!

TIA..
Brenn