View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 04:37 AM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Multiple ways to support PPCGeeks.com including free ways!

1. Ok so first and foremost I am trying to see if those "free" gifts sites work. And I have signed up for a chance to recieve a free laptop. If yall havent noticed the link in my sig. I would like it if you members helped me out with this....but yall dont have too. All you have to do is complete one offer, signing up through my affliate ID number. There are multiple offers in which most are completely FREE if u cancel before the end of the 1st month. So if yall would like to help me with this please click here. You to can choose between 3 different laptops or 1050 in cash money if u complete the one offer and refer the given amount of referrals.

2. You can make donations of any size to help support the site by clicking

I will add more as I come up with other ways to support the site. Thanks to everyone who has helped support PPCGeeks.com.
~Mike

This post has been thanked 2 times.