View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 11:29 PM
GrandMasterB
.:DoWorkSon:.

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB
Re: Verizon Touch Pro waking up on ring

I used PocketShield for a couple of days and liked it alot , alot more than S2U , but they dont let you try it for very long before the nag screen completely ruins the appeal so today I have gone back to S2U. The new 1.50 in particular........ its pretty good.

http://s2u2.eqvipage.dk/S2U2-index.html

I am pretty sure PocketShield would be worth the money , I just wish I could have tried it for another day or so to get used to it.

Anyways I am in the same situation with my Verizon TP , I use a leather holster ALWAYS and Bluetooth the majority of the time between my Jawbone II and Plantronics 590. I would like a way for the screen to NOT wake up at all for ANYTHING unless I take it out of the holster and tell it to wake up. Sucks because all day I am getting calls and ect that wake the screen up but normally I wouldnt even bother taking the phone out of the case I just bluetooth it, except now I HAVE to keep taking it out just to shut the screen back off.

Makes me miss my BlackBerry and Sleeper magnet case something TERRIBLE!!! That ,in my opinion, has been the biggest downfall of going back to Windows Mobile from the BlackBerry, no dang sleepers for Win Mobile Devices

Last edited by GrandMasterB; 02-24-2009 at 11:34 PM.