View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 10:52 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can Lock the clock?

I thought I had it... was able to remove the alarm text showing but it messed up the rest of the screen and still my clock clicked.. I've got to study this.. I'm not well versed in programming so I don't understand all I'm "reading" in the mode9 editor... I just keep replacing my backup copy when I screw it bad... someone who knows what the codes/functions mean would be better to edit it.. but if I get it right I'll be sure to post the fix.