View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 09:55 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: newest version of mms for touch pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoran View Post
wow tell me to search. cmon. do it! I did! I'm still not able to find a good cab that works well with the touch pro and verizon. I found a few that were aimed towards the titan but they don't seem to work well when creating a new mms and some of the incoming ones lock it up too. Anyways, if you've managed to find a good cab for the newest release of arcsoft that works well with the touch pro and verizon, please humor me and post a link or attach it.

thanks much
Hmmmmmm

SEARCH! Nah, just kidding, not even going to say it because I can tell you already that there is not much info on this....

I have all the files you need from the VZW ROM..... They work great. But they are OEM. Will that work fer ya? I can try to cab it but I doubt highly I have the "CAB" skills for that... maybe if I post someone else can CAB?

Donations always accepted but never expected!
This post has been thanked 1 times.