View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 01:28 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ROM flash ruined my sandisk card.......

Last night, I reflashed one of my TP's trying to fix an MMS problem.

I flashed it to one of scrosler's ROM's & then went to restore a Sprite backup from my 16 gig Sandisk card. The file explorer showed the card as totally blank.

I'm like WTF?? There was over 9 gigs of stuff on that card including probably six BU files, a ton of ripped movies, mp3's etc etc etc

No real big deal as I had 99% of it backed up to my laptop, but I've never seen this happen before. I took out the card & stuck it in a card reader on my LT & it won't even let me format the damn thing.........

~John