View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 07:53 PM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Program to toggle BT Devices Quickly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolloLoco View Post
I'll keep your suggestion about using the eject button in mind, I assume you turn off the stereo, turn on your Jabra headset - then continue the conversation you just started?
Basically, yes. I don't really use the Jabra for a2dp much since its in only one ear... in fact, I think I would actually hate it if it enabled a2dp automatically every time I turned it on, since it would grab all the audio from my handset without warning (ever get those, "how come my sound isn't working" moments?).

I do, however, have a Lubix stereo headset pendant that I wear, and whenever I turn that on it grabs the A2DP as expected, without fail. Maybe Jabra isn't designed to connect A2DP at startup for people like me, who just want it for phone conversations?