View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 06:29 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: HTC releases update for Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuufer001@hotmail.com View Post
i have a the cracked TF3D screen before like twice. hope the upate will work on mine, have the GSM unlocked version but don't know if it's the European version
From the WMExperts.com article, linked in the first post of this thread:

This is a generic ROM available for the following languages: English (Pan Europe and UK), Italian, Dutch, German, French, Finnish, Portuguese and Spain. That also means if you're using the AT&T Fuze, you likely won't be able to use this update and if you do, your carrier settings likely will be wiped.