View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 04:03 PM
rgt77lobo
Lurker

rgt77lobo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please help - will HAPPILY pay/donate - Sprint Touch Pro to VZW - tried everything!

*** UPDATE *** God help us all, I got it working! I'm not entirely sure why, but it's now working. I had fully documented everything before to ensure I was following the exact directions - and it all looked good. There are just a couple small things I did somewhat differently this time - and now it works. I'll put those in a new post at the end in a little bit - because I know there's one other person working on it with Samsung SCH i760. Thanks so much to everyone! Now I need to figure out what to do to get the phone perfect (I'm definitely backing up my keys asap!).

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me - I will very gladly pay for your time and efforts (Pay Pal, donation, etc.).

I have spent approximately 16 hours - I've searched and read just about everything and tried redoing this (Sprint HTC Touch Pro to Verizon Network) about 7 times now.

The first few times - no matter what I did or how closely I followed - i could not get data working. I followed EVERYTHING to a 't' and read all follow-up posts in NOIR's original post.

Then, I tried going back to my Samsung SCH i760 (worst phone ever) to get the HA Shared Secret and AAA Shared Secret information - trying to get anything done on this Samsung has been nightmarish. I can't get ##778 (send) or ##3424 (send) to work - and I can't launch epst. I can't figure out things on the Samsung and at this point would prefer to throw it off a cliff.

I have even tried the advice to call Verizon and get a DNU reset. That didn't work.

I would just like to get this going once and for all - the phone worked, the roaming triangle was gone - but the data never worked.

I am back to having the Samsung 'live' and everything works fine on it (though again, I can't seem to enter the codes as mentioned).

I would like help, assistance, or someone who could perhaps do this for me or who works at/with VZW - as mentioned, I will pay for it. I appreciate that everyone's time is valuable, as such, I certainly won't be cheap.

Thanks

Last edited by rgt77lobo; 02-27-2009 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Update