View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 02:34 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Keyboard Lag Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAccuser View Post
There are quite a few posts scattered through these forums talking about keyboard lag. I never had any keyboard lag with the stock rom on my Touch Pro, but with ALL of the custom roms, the keyboard lag is just terrible. I am constantly having to correct lag errors...no way I can easily keep my typing flowing. I do quite a bit of emailing, not just texting on my TP so this is becoming a major sticking point for me. I really love all of the tweaks on the custom roms, but the keyboard lag is one thing that I can't get past.

Has anyone identified what is actually causing this to happen? Does it have anything to do with a specific ROM starting point (ie - Fuze vs Verizon vs Sprint stock rom)?

I think I'm going to flash back to the stock rom and start customizing myself. What is everyone else doing? Are you just dealing with the lag?
Its called WinMo. My theory is that it just doesnt operate in landscape mode well. I have seen this on all landscape enabled phones.

Donations always accepted but never expected!