View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 01:37 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Screen cracked on ~3 months old Diamond, no TEP though, what should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
I don't think it has to be within 30 days of activation...

TEP is something that can be added at any time, they want our monthly money remember???
Definitely NOT true with Sprint. I've added phones to my account that weren't covered and tried to cover them and been told that it's only available in the first 30 days after the phone is first activated.
They want our money, true, but they don't want people putting it on an old (possibly already broken) phone.
It can be added with some whining and complaining if it's never been done before, but it has to be a really good reason. If you can show that you requested it be added on and thought that it was...

Why would you get a $600 phone and not pay for the TEP anyway?