View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 01:30 AM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WMWifiRouter and Macbook Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwfielder View Post
Well I'll be damned.....that worked. Disabled WEP and it connected, found an IP address, and I'm posting from my TP connection.

Now why is that? Can I only connect via "naked" wifi now?
Another way to test it out is, find another machine and try the WEP setting there see if that connects. If that doesn't then we know something is up on the TP's end, if it does then we know something is up on your end.

Here's a hint, try erase the Airport network profile for your Wifirouter in the Advanced section of the Network.

Good luck!

Of course, there is a chance that the key you entered is wrong, one more reasons that WEP stinks lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.