View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 10:16 PM
chino331
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: Change TF3D background...

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
Settings Tab -> Wallpaper
I've done this, I want to get all the tabs with the same wallpaper - thanks for helping though

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0rvan View Post
You can use Manila Editor and edit this file 4a087e41_manila, thats the sprint manila background. By doing so you will change the background in all tabs, not only on the home screen tab.
do you know of a working one? the ones I've tried I get like an uncaught exception error and can't run it! also I can't find 4a087e41_manila in my windows directory - it goes from 4a059ff8_manila to 4a84adf3.. is it somewhere else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Also search for background4allpages, that will change the background on each manilla tab.
I've actually tried this - it does make all the tab wallpaper the same but it messes up my clock!

Last edited by chino331; 02-22-2009 at 10:20 PM.