View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 07:09 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I have a question...!

yea, tmobile and sprint are the cheaper carriers so I can understand your wanting to stick with tmob. if they would just use the same band as europ 3g id be all over tmobile. but sprints the best data centric choice out there currently. att and vzw are good, but a ton more expensive.