View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 07:36 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is There A Way Too, Have Seperate Numbers for Mobile and Text?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby37 View Post
You can give this a shot ill try it later for ya nad let you know but if you go to main directory their a file called pim it has all your phone numbers and call log i would copy it to computer and try opening in notepad or wordpad if that don't work rename try excel maybe should be some sort of csv file so notepad should do if that don't work make a pim backup turn off compression and try to open the backup file you would then be able to edit it and see if their is a field for it or if it simply is a script that references the mobile num if i helped give me a thanks
I did the PIM thing between my posts, I couldn't figure anything out about that darn file, I think that gbm85 is on the right track though... I've actually consolidated my phones to one phone and the good thing is that my employer is paying for my service