View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 06:39 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D and Two Today's Screen @ same time.

After playing around with both I have to agree TFdetacher is better in the sense that it is seamless as it goes to the actual real TodayScreen, so it seems to run better and setup softkeys easier.

The Second Today feels more like an actual program, as it makes a duplicated/simulated, isolated "Today Screen", but that isolation also does give it the benefit of being able to have a different background than the actual today or manilla.
I could not setup any sofkeys with "second Today" because it could not override "TFDetacher" which I used previously.
"TFdetacher" let me setup all softkeys to whatever I wanted, so I could even select "Second Today" within the "TFDetacher" settings if I wanted.

EDIT: mToday worked good on my TouchPro, giving me THREE Today Screen profiles to choose from.
It is not an instant switcher like TFdetacher or Second Today.
It uses the real Today Screen and changes plugins according the the profiles you set.
So you will have the normal systen delay of changing plugins.
So I imagine you can have 3more on top of those to equaling 5 !
A nice option, but not for me.

In the end I figure I didnt need all this, just one of these programs to view a calendar plugin, and since "Second Today" came up in "task manager" list, while "TFDetacher" is just seamless and did not, I decided to Uninstalled Second Today and kept TFdetacher.

I am guessing TFdetacher is used on number 2 of post above.... nice setup too.

Last edited by Maxx134; 02-22-2009 at 09:11 AM.