PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

sovrce is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looking For This ONE Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
Let me get something clear. Did you install two applications to try to get the wallpaper in all tabs?

If that is the case and you still have both installed I would uninstall "Diamond BackgroundChanger", restart the phone, and install mun_background4alltabs v0.2 again, by itself, could be overkill but it is worth a shot.

You don't need to find the mun application in programs or anywhere, you just change the wallpaper as usual and it should work.
Wait... so let's say I've got a blank slate, as in nothing installed except the mun application and I'm working off a refresh soft reset. So with the mun application installed, all I do is go into Settings > Today > Use this image as background? So let's say this DOES actually change the background on all tabs. What do I do about going back to black sliders and the icons that came with the Calkulins Black theme? They're not special, they're the default. But the slider is a nice dark color and looks good with the icons:

http://i41.tinypic.com/bi8dxv.jpg

So how do I keep the black slider/icons AND the background as the image I picked with the mun applicatios running? I was thinking... if I change the background using mun and then installed the Calkulins black theme, could that work? Like I said earlier, I couldn't get RID of the background image, even after REinstalling the black Calkulins TF3D theme. Think that would work, or would the two CABs just clash?

Last edited by sovrce; 02-21-2009 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Added image link.