View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 11:26 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Have TP need help! , Converting full movies >?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-ron-ic-HTC View Post
i tryed to convert two full movies , wall-e and AVP requm, and i dont think i am doing this right , can someone point me to a " Step by step inst, on how to take a Dvd and rip it to my Touch pro please , i dont understand video res, the type of audio it needs and " Kbps" different sizes ? i have tunebite and full version dvdfab... can i please some help thanks!

useing stock phone, few cabs, stock video player , hacked .prl for revA connection .

thanks jayson

Hope the right person responds to my trobbles thanks
dvdfab can probably convert it to the resolution of your touch pro, which is 640x480, so all you need is a good media player on your phone to play it. And that is TCPMP or Core Player. Here's a link for tcpmp. get the first one in this post. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...73&postcount=2 Let me know if you need any more help,