View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anti Glare Screens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefreak View Post
Well I just made a template with a flash card and it turned our realy good. Also I was reading other reviews theres a guy in HK selling something similar (maybe exactly the same) on ebay. Plus Brando Workshop seems to have the same kinda screen protectors. Has anyone used either of these?
Yeah... making a template using a precut Diamond screen protector, or even using the precut screen protector itself as a template is a great way to do this. I did it with the Invisible shield for an iPhone before they had the precut Diamond invisible shields.