View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 11:53 PM
robby37
PPCGeeks Regular

robby37 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Keyboard Problems

Honestly i would flash sprint stock rom or juggalos as i don't think he has any known bugs and then see if it works cause it does sound like could be hardware because it starts when you restart driver it might jus work till the hw acts up again and confuses the driver and makes it crash but flash a new rom and see what happens if all is well start installing all most common apps that many users use and slowly start installing the things you use that you think are more beta or are less common and see at what point it acts up and see if you can isolate program then if you find a prog you think it is soing it in post it here or on the source thread for said program at which point hard reset install JUST that prog and see if it does it if it doesn't start reintalling all other progs slowly and when it stops working again you have your conflicting prog/tweak and if it doesn't you now learned to install that prog first as it was breaking something else hope this works for you and if it does enjoy knowing you have a nice not scratched phone and new battery that you didn't scam cause you really thought you had prob if it works you can throw me a thanks to