View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 10:16 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is There A Way Too, Have Seperate Numbers for Mobile and Text?

I have a person in my contact list that has a Mobile number and a totally different number for text messages. When you put a Mobile number in contacts it automatically sets that number for text messaging, which is logical. Exception, this person who has two cell phones, one for voice and the other for text. I am using the HD Contacts on MightyROM 4.10, I'd like to set up the HD Contact text messaging icon to go to a number different from the Mobile. Any ideas? I've search the registry and even used reshack to look in the ContactDLL.dll and no luck.