View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 03:38 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: need opinions on rom/radio for battery life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
ok I know everyone has different opinions on roms and radios but I'm about to flash for the first time and this is what I'm looking for: ( I live south of Detroit for radio purposes)

What rom and what radio would you suggest to get the best battery life and the most device storage space?

right now I got stock sprint diamond rom and sprint stock 1.00 radio
go to the 9th thread down in the diamond upgrade forum. this thread has a list of radios and best ones for different locations. I personally like the Telus radio the best. as for rom's, they are all much better than the original in terms of speed, memory available, and newer software. it would be unfair to single out a rom so the best bet is to read comments in each thread and decide. some are more sprint focused if you prefer to stay close to stock in look and feel. good luck!