View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: getting and using a touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dis99 View Post
okay thanks because ill be buying a touch pro of ebay
and i guess will switch the phones //deactivate one phone and activate the touch pro (just didnt want to lose my plan, I heard if you had an Instinct people lost their plans)

If I had a currently active verizon wireless line could I port the number over to my current exisitng sero line?
sprint might give you some crap but (A) you bought your phone from a 3rd party and (B) you have a data plan so you should be fine. but you can not port your verizon line to sprint sero period. not even threatening to cancel will allow you to do this!( don't ask me how i know this..)