View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 07:51 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A few problems i ran into

Quote:
Originally Posted by street approved View Post
So i correctly unlocked my diamond..it says ( spl-0.57 CMONEX

no im trying to but the mighty rom on my diamond.

So i followed the procedure from this site by tobeychris

it seems that when i do the configuration...it starts then stops at 1% and an

error ( error 244 INVALID MODEL ID) comes up.

So why is that and how do i fix it

yes im with sprint and yes its CDMA and yes its unlocked fully and connect to the computer and my computer is running vista turion64x2

im also having trouble with my themes. Do i need to install a rom first before im able to change my themes ?
ok, you seem to be on the ball. by chance are you trying to flash one of Mighty's touch pro roms by mistake? just wanted to see if you may have done this because he has two different rom links for the diamond and tp. secondly, you should wait to put new themes on after you flash a new rom since the rom and device memory are wiped out during flashing. your internal storage will remain though so don't worry about that.