View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: For the noobs like me

hahah, looks like we all do the same thing! I keep all my .cabs on a SD card and in a backup folder on my PC just in case I lose my entire phone. I keep a copy of my texts backups and such as well. If I ever need to hard reset, I just go into my SD card and go down the file list of cabs and install each one I need.

Come to think of it, I had trouble figuring out how to install .cabs when I first got my first winmo phone, the XV6700. For the longest time I only installed .exe files to the computer. Then I stumbled upon a pda forum which mods and such and I think I remember one stating to copy the .cab into your phone and run it. Its second-nature by now, hahah. Now I almost never install a .exe to my computer because I don't like dealing with the extra registry entries and shortcuts and the uninstaller. .cabs are the way to go!