Thread: help with rom
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 12:18 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help with rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by qik90stang View Post
i am trying 2 download a rom my phone has been unlocked it went 2 the 3 color screen and said security unlocked when i try to download a rom it stays a 0 pertcent and then trouble shoots and says to take the battery out then to put it back then connect the usb againg and it still dont work please help me
what error are you getting? also to be sure, are you trying to flash a cdma diamond rom on a cdma diamond device? if you have a htc touch which is in your sig, you cannot flash a touch diamond rom. if you already know this, sorry but I dont want you to brick your phone flashing another device rom.

sorry you signature says touch diamond now. I thought it said touch? in any event, you should easily be able to flash as long as your pc has .net 3.5 installed, you phone is unlocked, and you establish an active sync connection. occasionally i get errors as well, pop out the battery, and restart and it works.

Last edited by Riley; 02-18-2009 at 12:24 AM.