View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 11:17 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Conflippers Test Vogue WM 6.5 Roms

well flashed it to check it out and it looks good, runs smoothly
everything worked except internet (even with 2 different versions of DCD Sprint Carrier cab) went to attempt to connect via USB and activesync wouldnt connect as well giving an error

Touch screen was a bit slow and harsh in this, took a great deal of pressure which Im sure via reg hack could have been corrected

Apps at times would not close off the screen (various settings pages, phone, network, activesync, etc) requiring a reset of the device to change

Looks and feels very similar to another "leaked" WinMO 6.5 that was dropped a few weeks back that was left at about the same point this one seems to be and without tearing into it to verify (just dont have the desire to actually) Ill hold off and suggest anyone else does as well without a great deal of background and skill in literally tearing this apart and reconfiguring it to work

other than the looks and feel being good, too much hassle at this time to try and correct large issues with connections to make it feasible for a long period of time to use so I flashed back to my current custom ROM via SD as activesync was unavailable to me LOL

good start like to see this with more work in place on it

Detroit Doug