View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 08:23 PM
jgzesh
N00b
Threadstarter

jgzesh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jgzesh Send a message via MSN to jgzesh Send a message via Yahoo to jgzesh
Re: Changing which email accounts show up in touchflo

here is the scenario. i have the FUZE. not sure if the other versions make a diffrence. on it the email is setup with a envelope that shows the preview. on the right side there is the compose button at the top. then there is in order outlook button followed by 2 gmail accounts co and cy are the first letters in the names then a hotmail account that starts with g. after that i have a yahoo account and another gmail account that i can't scroll to (maybe i am doing it wrong). the outlook account is useless to me. I don't have outlook setup for anything right now other then contacts management. If someone can explain to me how to "scroll" to the other accounts or even rearrange them so the ones that i want to see are there. that is what i am asking for.