View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 06:15 PM
briggs
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Record FM Radio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
You could use any number of generic audio recording software available for Windows Mobile 6. Most programs will let you record whatever audio is happening on your phone at the time and save it as an MP3, WAV, OGG, etc. I've also read that you can use the FM radio with any pair of headphones not just the HTC provided USB ones...so if you could hook up a USB mini to 3.5mm adapter you could use a patch cable to run it into the audio "line in" on your PC and record from there.
Jquil, nice thinking on the adapter.

I'm gonna test out trying to use the voice recorder with the fm on speaker to see how it sounds. will report back