View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 01:16 PM
kyle4269
VIP Member

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Moderators Closing Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisaroz View Post
The fact is that the search function on forums suck. It's nearly impossible to find anything you need. Limited to more than X number of charaters (can't search "GPS" "Windows 7") and the results are cryptic meaning you have to go through 5 pages of search returns.

I agree that searching is the first thing you should do, but if you can't find what you need what are you supposed to do? And if a mod closes a thread because it's a dupe, they obviously know where the other thread is so is it really too much to ask for them to post a quick link?
If the search function on the forums doesnt give me what I want..I go to google and search from there. Google will give me what I am looking for 99% of the time.